Friday, December 11, 2009

Hypnagogue Podcast 16

90 even-quieter-than usual minutes of ambient & electronic music.

Something different this time around. For the last 15 episodes I have chosen music to play under me during the breaks, always looking for drifting, subtle, beatless pieces. I add them to the podcast, but I turn the sound way down--you know, so as not to mar my dulcet tones.

Now it's time for those pieces to come to the forefront, and it makes for a very quiet and soothing journey. Settle in for an hour and a half of soft, calming flows and deep sounds from Austere, Brannan Lane & Ashera, Tau Ceti, Numina, Manitou, John Vorus, Steve Roach, Jim Cole & Spectral Voices, Forrest Fang and DAC Crowell & Kurt Doles.

Plus, in the opening bit....it's the return of The Goobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment