Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hypnagogue Podcast 29--One Year on the Air!

It's the first anniversary of the Hypnagogue Podcast and your host has decided to just play a bunch of my personal favorites. Noting that it's hard to pull twelve "favorite" tracks out of a library of very good music 3000-plus tunes strong, I've opted to offer you some Giles Reaves, Steve Roach, Dave Preston, Anawaty/Russell, Slow Dancing Society, Darshan Ambient, Lopside, Tim Story, Mara's Torment, Igneous Flame and Spacecraft.

The past year has been a lot of fun for me, and I couldn't have done it without the support of the folks listening and the generosity and talent of the musicians. I still get excited when a new CD arrives or when I stumble across something new and interesting on the web to share with you. So here's to the likelihood of another year of quiet grooves, deep drifts and flat-out funkiness. Thank you for all your feedback here, on Facebook and via e-mail. Keep the comments coming, let me know how I'm doing and I promise I'll keep trying to bring you the best music around.

By the by, I wasn't going to release this until Friday, but today is the official anniversary date, so...why not now, right?

Enjoy.


peace & power,
John

>Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment